: 05 October, 2018
Out of so many antivirus software running in the market, Avast is one of the most trusted brand names known from more than 3 decades. This antivirus is popular for its efficient performance against all highly dangerous harmful elements such as malware, spyware Trojans and viral attacks. This antivirus is known for providing fast scans for the systems this further leads to Avast emerging as the most preferable protection source when it comes to protecting systems that are working around the globe.
For the solution to any technical glitch that you get to face while using this software one should get connected to Avast helpline number uk. The issue will be given proper attention and will be resolved at the earliest.
Avast antivirus is very efficiently designed to keep an automatic check on the websites and thus this software automatically blocks those websites that are harmful for the user’s system or to be easier we can say it keeps away all those websites that contain any type of malicious code. But at times it is seen that Avast blocks a clean usable website due to some of its own technical problem then in such a case the user needs to disable the web shield module and also one can get access to the website if he or she gets that blocked website added into the exclusions list. However, a disabled web shield module can lead to easy access to the system for some dangerous websites.
Open the Avast user interface for that right click the Avast icon which is present at the bottom right corner of the screen.
• After that click on " real-time shields "
• Then Click on "web shield module "
• Further Click "stop " button in order to get the web shield disabled
• Now from the options that appear click select the time period for which you want the shield to be disabled as per your preference.
• Thereafter click "yes" to confirm the further proceedings which will immediately disable the "web shield module"
• Open the Avast user interface by double-clicking the "Avast icon"
• Click on "real-time shields" and after that click the web shield item
• Open the web shield settings window by clicking the " expert settings" option and there click "exclusions"
• Then give a click in the URL address field and type the URL of the website
• Click add button in order to get the website added to the Exclusions list
• At last, click "ok" in order to save the changes that are made by you in the settings and then close the window.
If still, you feel the need to get any clarification over the issue of Avast blocking an important website then connect with the technical team at Avast support number uk. The technicians can also help you the best over any other issue related to this antivirus. Also, you can connect with the expert at any time as the lines are open at your service 24*7.