: 03 November, 2018
Kaspersky Internet security needs no introduction in the world of Internet security. It is quite popular in the software development market and is known to deliver the best antiviruses that aim at delivering the best services to the users. Along with the antiviruses, the network security programs are also well-designed and therefore are the most preferred ones. Kaspersky products are actually worth the invested money as it delivers the value for your money.
The products are loaded with many features and benefits and thus are known to deliver only the best solutions for Internet security problems. It protects the system and devices against the malware, thefts, loss of sensitive information and also from the viruses. But, despite all this, we often face the problem that Kaspersky is not updating automatically. If you too have been facing the same problem, then here is something that you need to know.
Causes for this problem:
There can be many reasons for this problem, but the most common ones are:
• The system not connected with the Internet.
• Kaspersky lab update servers are not available.
You can always connect with the technical helpline of Kaspersky to get the solution to this. Other than that, you can also try some of the manual steps that might bring the desired solution to this problem. Interested in knowing the manual steps?
Steps to fix the problem of Kaspersky Internet Security not updating automatically:
Kaspersky products connect with the server and also download the available updates automatically on the regular basis. But, if you have changed any of the default settings of the Kaspersky products then there are high chances that you may face this problem. Thus, you need to make changes to the settings again to bring things back to normal.
Follow these simple steps and then find the desired solution for the automatic update of the Kaspersky.
• Before beginning, make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and also be sure that the time and date is correct as the automatic Kaspersky update depends on that as well.
• Double-click on the Kaspersky icon and ensure that the application starts or is launched successfully.
• After this, click on the ‘setting' option available at the right bottom corner area of the application.
• After clicking on the setting, check the left panel and then choose the ‘additional' option to get some options on the right-hand side.
• From the available options on the right-hand side, click on the ‘update settings' option.
• After clicking on this, select the first option mentioning ‘automatically download and install updates'
• After selecting the first option, also open the ‘set up updates run mode' and make it to ‘automatically'
• After doing all this, simply click on the ‘save' button to ensure that all the changes are made.
If you need any help with these steps or also with anything else with this problem, then do write to us and get the instant solution. With our years of experience and detailed knowledge, we can accompany to deliver the desired solution to this problem and its possible solution. Comment below all your concerns and let us handle them along with you.