: 10 October, 2018
Kaspersky antivirus products are designed to protect the devices from external threats such as malware, viruses, Trojans, and so on. Basically, the function of antivirus software to run as a background, scanning the computer, server, mobile to restrict the spread of viruses.
• Real-time Scanning: Kaspersky antivirus offers real time scanning. This means antivirus protects your computer from the other online threats consequently. No matters, whether you are using your device or not. It rounds the clock to monitor your device and scan your entire computer in searches of malware.
• Automatic Updates: This is one of the most useful features of Kaspersky Antivirus, because of an out of date antivirus software unable to detect viruses effortlessly. So, this feature offers automatic updates when you forget to update the antivirus.
• Anti Malware: The feature of antivirus protects the device from the malware, unknown viruses, spyware, and Trojans. Malicious software like Trojans, phishing links causes your computer to destroy informative data. So, this Anti-malware function eliminates the source of malicious activity.
• Secure Network: Sometimes, when your data is open, there are automated programs running on devices whose purposes is to find a vulnerable device connected to the internet. So, this software is designed to secure your network will typically block the unknown files to download.
• Email protection: The basic function of this antivirus to scan inbound and outbound emails. Because sometimes many phishing links and attachments come with the emails and completely destroy the information of the computer.
Kaspersky is one of the most renowned brand that products are distributed in a number of forms, including internet security, scanners, firewalls, privacy control and other security products. Some basic types of Kaspersky antivirus software are listed below:
• Windows Antivirus Softwares: Kaspersky offers many levels of antivirus products for the window users at different features, different price and different function. Generally, there are two types of version offered by the Kaspersky for the all operating system users. First, one is a free version which has some months limit and the second is premium versions that come with some attracting tools and techniques.
• Mac OS Antivirus Software: KasperksyMacOS antivirus products are less popular than a windows antivirus, but still Kaspersky MacOS antivirus product discharge with many extensive tools and techniques that round the work in the background and restrict the malware potentially.
• Android Antivirus: Kaspersky antivirus company offers several free and paid antivirus products for the users, including Anti-theft and remote-locating feature.
Kaspersky has established itself by not only offering the latest technology based antivirus. But also, all day and all night available technical support service. So, whatsoever is the issue related to your computer and antivirus, without thinking much, just dial Kaspersky Help Number UK and share your issues with the techies and they will help you instant when you for any security issue.