: 03 November, 2018
Antivirus is one of the most important needs of any system. With the latest advancement in technology, the system has become prone to a number of insecurities and attacks. This is where the antivirus steps in and protects the system against the deletion of the sensitive information along with viruses and malware.
AVG is one of the most trusted and preferred antivirus which has been delivering the needed benefits to the users for the sensitive information available on their system. But very recently, the AVG users have been facing some serious issues with the successful working of the antivirus with Windows 10 updation.
What is the problem?
It has been observed that once the users have successfully upgraded to windows 10, they cannot get the desired access of the AVG antivirus. Either the AVG program itself gets removed from the system or gets unresponsive for the user's requests.
This comes in between of the user's needs and requirements from the AVG product and as a result, most of them have been facing some issues to keep up with the protection process for their system. If you too have been facing the same problem, then don't worry. Here are some of the steps that you can follow, for getting the desired solution for this existing problem.
The solution for the problem of AVG not working on Windows 10:
Follow these simple steps to get an effective solution for the non-responsiveness of AVG on windows 10:
1. Uninstall the existing copy of the AVG product. Make sure that you install each and every file of the AVG product from the system. For this, follow these steps:
• Go to the control panel in your system
• Go to programs and then choose the option of ‘Programs and Features'
• Right click on the AVG product showing in the list
• From the following options, click on the option of ‘uninstall'
• Do this for all the versions of AVG products available on your system
2. Once the uninstallation is complete, restart your system for ensuring that all the AVG files are successfully removed from the system.
3. On the completion of the second step, all the traces of AVG products will be removed from the system. This will open the scope and space for the installation of the recent or the latest version of the AVG product.
4. Install the AVG products, which are compatible with Windows 10 after upgrading the windows.
5. Some of the AVG product versions which are compatible with Windows 10 are as follow:
• AVG 2013
• AVG 2014
• AVG 2015
This is recommended that you install the latest version of the AVG product so as to be safe against any such issues in the future. The recent version of the AVG product available will be compatible with the updation of Windows 10.
Follow the process and even then if you face any problem, do comment below. We are one of the trusted names in the market for delivering the needed solution regarding the required help for the AVG antiviruses and other products. Our expert team members will get back to you with the best possible solutions.